The website “karlictartufi.shop” was launched and is edited by GIR d.o.o. with its registered office in Buzet, Paladini 14, registered in the court register of the Commercial Court in Pazin under the registration number MBS: 040133568, VAT number: 24638078222. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of products from the portfolio of GIR d.o.o. on the website “karlictartufi.shop” and represent their integral part.
I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- These General Terms and Conditions regulate the use of the website “karlictartufi.shop” of the company GIR d.o.o. and the use of the WEBSHOP service by users.
- In the General Terms and Conditions, the term “User” means any natural person with residence or domicile in the Republic of Croatia or outside the Republic of Croatia who accesses the website while the term “WEBSHOP service” means a service that enables users to purchase GIR d.o.o. products via the website.
- By accessing and using the website through the appropriate technical means of access, each user undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions and agrees that the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions apply to him.
II. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- By marking corresponding fields on the web site it is implied that the user is consensual with the collection, use, processing and transfer of personal data necessary for the use of the website, including, but not limited to:
- consent that GIR d.o.o. can, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, process the given personal data for the needs of their own records and provision of other services, for the need to create a database of customers, information about new products and services, and improvement of services, and that GIR d.o.o. may give such information to third parties for the purpose of performing the service, protecting the interests of users and GIR d.o.o., and preventing possible misuse;
- the need for better insight and understanding of individual needs and requirements of users as well as development of opportunities to provide the highest quality of all G.I.R. d.o.o. services to customer satisfaction;
- providing data to other persons in order to fulfill the above mentioned purposes;
- GIR d.o.o. will keep the personal data only to the extent necessary for the purposes provided for in these General Terms and Conditions. After this time, personal data will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous in a way that ensures that the security of personal data is maintained.
- GIR d.o.o. will not unauthorizedly disclose the personal data of users to third parties.
- GIR d.o.o. will ensure that personal data is kept in a secure place, which includes reasonable administrative, technical and physical protection to prevent unauthorized use, access, disclosure, copying or alteration of personal data, which can only be accessed by authorized persons.
- GIR d.o.o. will allow users to access their personal information in G.I.R. d.o.o. possession to ensure that personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. If users have any questions regarding the use of personal data they can contact GIR d.o.o.
- If users request the deletion of their personal data, GIR d.o.o. will remove such data, but however agree to be denied access to certain content on the website.
- The user guarantees that the data inserted is complete, true, accurate and up to date.
- By concluding the order procedure, the user confirms and explicitly declares:
- that he/she completely accepts the General terms;
- that he/she gave complete, accurate and up to date information;
- that he/she gives explicit consent so that GIR d.o.o. can in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, process the given personal data for the needs of its own records and provision of other services, for the need to create a database of customers, information about new products and services, and improvement of services and that GIR d.o.o. may provide such information to third parties for the purpose of performing the service, protecting the interests of users and GIR d.o.o., and preventing possible misuse.
III. INTELECTUAL PROPERTY, LIMITATIONS AND LIABILITY
- The user accepts that the entire content of the website is the exclusive property of GIR d.o.o. or its representatives.
- By using the website, the user is given limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable permission to use the content of the website in a way that the website is viewed for personal purposes.
- GIR d.o.o. does not transfer to the user any rights related to the content of the website, and prohibits the use of the content of the website, except as provided in these General Terms and Conditions on the website itself.
- In particular, the user has no right to download, duplicate, modify, edit, distribute, display, delete, send, sell, resell, adapt, modify content, create derivatives, include on other websites or media or use in any way other than for personal purposes while respecting the copyrights of third parties.
- By accessing the G.I.R. d.o.o. website, the user undertakes not to:
- use this website in any other way contrary with positive regulations;
- post or distribute through the website any content that is contrary to the law, including, but not limited to, harmful, threatening, harassing, vulgar, pornographic, discriminatory, hateful and racially intolerant or offensive content that violates other people’s rights and interests;
- change, erase or destroy any kind of data on the website;
- use the website for violation of the third party rights, infringement of a secret, the rights of intellectual property or other rights or interests of the third parties included;
- use the website for sending electronic mail contrary to these General conditions;
- post or distribute through the website any kind of illegal software, including but not limited to viruses, spyware, trojans, spam or similar content.
- Documents, data or information posted on the website can’t be reproduced , distributed or used in any way for commercial purposes without explicit consent of GIR d.o.o. or in any other way which could cause damage to GIR d.o.o. or any other third party.
- Documents, data and information published on this website can be used only for the individual needs of users in compliance with all copyrights and proprietary rights and the rights of third parties.
- By using the content of this website, the user accepts all risks arising from the use of the website and agrees to use the content of the website exclusively for personal use and at his own risk.
- GIR d.o.o. disclaims completely any liability that may arise in any way from, or in any way related to the use of the website, for any actions of the user using or abusing the content of the website, and for any damage that may arise to the user or to any third party in connection with the use or misuse of the content of the website.
- The Website may contain documents, data, information and links to other websites created by third parties which will, to the extent reasonably necessary and possible, be marked as such. GIR d.o.o. has no control over such documents, data, information or other Internet sites and disclaims all liability, including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness and availability of content on Internet sites created by third parties. GIR d.o.o. disclaims any responsibility for any content displayed on such third party sites, as well as for any products or services acquired through such third parties. Such third parties shall not be deemed to be in any way affiliated with GIR d.o.o. just because there is a link to the website.
- GIR d.o.o. reserves without notice the right to change the content of the website, the right to terminate the website, and the right to restrict access to the website, and will not be liable for any possible consequences arising from such changes, cancellations or restrictions.
- GIR d.o.o. will not be liable for any possible consequences arising from the unavailability of the website for any technical reasons.
- GIR d.o.o. reserves the right to change the prices of its products.
- GIR d.o.o. reserves the right to prevent access to the website to IP addresses, i.e. users whose performed actions are contrary to these General Terms and Conditions, and on this basis will not bear any responsibility.
- GIR d.o.o. is in no way liable to users for the costs they incur using computer equipment and telecommunications systems to access the Website and the WEBSHOP service.
IV. METHOD OF CHOOSING AND PURCHASING THE PRODUCT
- The user agrees that the purchase via WEBSHOP service is made by the user purchasing products available through the WEBSHOP service as “Products” by selecting them based on the displayed image, identification number and / or label and basic product description.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and do not always correspond in all details to products that are actually available. Given the possibility of individual adjustment of the monitor on the computer, differences in the perception of product color by the human eye, etc. GIR d.o.o. does not guarantee the complete conformity of the product colors with the colors as the user sees them on the screen of his monitor. If the product is no longer available in stock or is withdrawn from sale, the same will be indicated, i.e. the image of the product will be removed from the website
- Product ordering is done electronically. By ordering a product, the user becomes a buyer. By clicking on an icon “Add to cart”, the selected product is being saved in the virtual consumer basket. In the cart, the customer can increase the number of the already purchased product, delete or change the selected products.
- In order to continue with the process and buying of the chosen products it is necessary to click on “Payment” where all the chosen products are placed.
- The goods are considered ordered when the user (buyer) goes through the entire planned order procedure. Upon completion of the order process, a confirmation that the order has been received will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the user (buyer) in the order process.
V. PRICES AND PAYMENT
- The prices of the product are expressed in HRK (Croatian kunas) and EURO and include value-added tax (VAT) according the laws applicable in the territory of the Republic of Croatia, i.e. where GIR d.o.o. has its headquarters.
- For purchase via WEBSHOP, GIR d.o.o. can apply group or individual discounts which can refer to specific period of time or for specific kind of discounts, i.e. specific types, groups or categories of products. The products to which the discount applies will be clearly indicated next to the discount applicable to that product.
- GIR d.o.o. reserves the right to change product prices until the confirmation of purchase.
- With the confirmation of purchase the users complete the process of purchase via WEBSHOP service. The sales contract is considered concluded at the time of the order confirmation.
- The price of delivery is not included in the expressed price of the products on the website.
- The users can pay for the products in the following ways:
- Credit and debit cards
- Pay Pal
- Through internet banking
- Cash on delivery (only for delivery within the Republic of Croatia)
- Paying with the credit card is enabled directly through CorvusPay system or through PayPal services. CorvusPay and PayPal as service providers of the payment with credit cards enable the payment via following cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners, Discover
- The payment with credit cards is done through CorvusPay and PayPal.
- Only after a successful authorization can the user complete or continue the purchase via WEBSHOP service. In case of unsuccessful authorization the process of purchase is interrupted.
- The user receives a confirmation through electronic mail (e-mail) or web confirmation whether the authorization was successful or unsuccessful. The user expressly assumes responsibility for the correctness of the data provided during the order process that the data is complete, accurate, true and up to date.
- The invoice will be issued to the user and sent together with the goods to the address entered by the user during the order process.
- During the payment process on the website GIR d.o.o. the user uses CorvusPay – advanced system for secure acceptance of paying cards on Internet. CorvusPay ensures the complete confidentiality of cardholder data from the moment they enter it in the CorvusPay payment form. Payment data is transmitted in encrypted way from the user’s web browser to the bank that issued the user’s card. GIR d.o.o. never comes into contact with complete payment card information of the user. Also, the data is also unavailable even for the employees of the CorvusPay system. The isolated core transmits and manages sensible data independently, keeping them absolutely safe. The form for the payment data entry is secured by the SSL transport code of the highest reliability. All stored data is additionally protected by encryption, using a cryptographic device certified according to the FIPS 140-2 Level 3 standard. CorvusPay meets all the requirements related to the security of on-line payments prescribed by leading card brands, i.e. operating in accordance with the standard – PCI DSS Level 1 – the highest security standard of the payment card industry. During payments with cards listed in the 3-D Secure program, the bank of the user along with the validity of the card additionally confirms the identity of the user with token or password. Corvus Info considers all the collected data as a bank secret and treats it accordingly. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which it is intended. The users sensible data is completely safe, and their privacy is guaranteed with the most modern protection mechanisms. Only the data necessary to perform the work in accordance with the prescribed applying procedures for online payment are collected. The security and operative procedures applied to G.I.R. d.o.o. infrastructure secure momentary reliability of the CorvusPay system. Additionally, by maintaining strict access control, regular security monitoring and in-depth checks to prevent network vulnerabilities, and planned implementation of information security provisions, these procedures permanently maintain and improve the level of system security by protecting users’ card data.
VI. DELIVERY OF THE ORDERED PRODUCTS
- Delivery of the products is possible in the Republic of Croatia and outside the Republic of Croatia (courier delivery service GLS and DHL).
- Delivery outside the Republic of Croatia is possible in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungaria, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Great Britain.
- For determined products which will be specifically marked or will be placed inside specific groups/categories the delivery is possible only for users in determined areas/countries.
- For order worth from 350 HRK (Croatian kuna) and more the delivery is free of charge in the territory of the Republic of Croatia, and for orders below this amount, delivery within the Republic of Croatia is charged according to the calculation that will be displayed during the product ordering process.
- For products worth 1.200,00 HRK (Croatian kuna) and more the delivery is free of charge outside the territory of the Republic of Croatia, and for the products below that amount the delivery is charged according to the calculation that will be displayed during the product ordering process.
- The price of delivery does not include the costs of import customs clearance, duties and other possible administrative and tax duties in the country where the delivery is made. The user (buyer) undertakes the obligation of import customs clearance and bears the costs of fees and other administrative and tax duties.
- After G.I.R. d.o.o confirms the order, the delivery of the product in the territory of the Republic of Croatia will be executed within a couple of working days, of which the user (buyer) will be informed by e-mail after the order is concluded. For the delivery outside the territory of the Republic of Croatia, the user (buyer) will be informed about the expected time of delivery after the conclusion of the order. For all questions regarding the expected duration of product delivery, the user (buyer) can contact GIR d.o.o. to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 052/667-304.
- In case of anticipated delay in delivery due to force majeure and/or no fault of GIR d.o.o., and if for any reason the user (buyer) isn’t available for contact through contact info specified during order process, in order to be informed about the above mentioned, G.I.R. d.o.o. isn’t responsible for the delivery delay.
- The products will be delivered on the delivery address specified during delivery process, and if the user (buyer) isn’t personally available or does not receive the delivery on the address specified as the delivery address, a note will be left containing a number the user (buyer) will be able to contact or the delivery could be picked up by another person (adult member of the household, authorized person by the user) with the presentation of a personal identification document.
- If the user refuses to accept the delivery because of the identified and visible damage on the transport packaging, it is obligatory for the user to fill out the appropriate form of the courier service regarding damaged parcels, and by e-mail right away or not later than 14 (fourteen) days inform G.I.R. d.o.o. if he/she wants the delivery to be repeated or a money refund. Upon receiving the advertised shipment and the appropriate form, GIR d.o.o. undertakes to repeat the delivery at the request of the user if the product is in stock at GIR d.o.o. or GIR d.o.o. will refund the money at the request of the user.
- For users (buyers) who have a residence or domicile outside the Republic of Croatia and pay in a currency other than Croatian kuna (HRK) all payments will be made in Croatian kuna (HRK), and the amount for which your credit card will be charged is obtained through price conversion from Euro (€) to Croatian Kuna (HRK) according to the valid exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank.
- When paying with a user’s credit card, the same amount is converted into the user’s local currency according to the valid exchange rate list of the cardholders’ association.
- As a result of the conversion of the price, there is a possibility of a small difference in the amount compared to the original price displayed on the website of GIR d.o.o.
- In accordance with the Article 79 of the Consumer Protection Act, the customer has the right, without giving reasons, to unilaterally terminate the contract concluded outside the business premises or concluded remotely within fourteen (14) days. The period in question begins to run from the day when the goods that are the subject of the contract, are handed over in possession to the buyer or to a third party designated by the buyer, which is not a carrier.
- Before the expiration of the deadline for unilateral termination of the contract, the buyer is obliged to inform the trader of his decision to terminate the contract through the Form for Unilateral Termination of the Contract or any other unambiguous statement expressing his will to terminate the contract. The above mentioned is to be sent to the following address of the company G.I.R. d.o.o., Paladini 14, 52420 Buzet or by electronic mail on email@example.com.
- The buyer is obliged to return the goods without delay, and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of notification to the trader of his decision to terminate the contract, and address the shipment to: GIR d.o.o., Paladini 14, 52420 Buzet.
- The buyer is obliged to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The trader is obliged to return the full amount of funds paid within fourteen (14) days of receiving the written notice of termination. The trader is not obliged to return the payment before the goods delivered to the buyer are returned to him.
- The trader undertakes to make the refund using the same means of payment used by the buyer when paying unless the buyer explicitly agrees to another means of payment, and assuming that the buyer is not obliged to pay any additional costs for such a refund.
- In accordance with the Article 84, paragraph 6 of the Consumer Protection Act, the buyer is responsible for any impairment of the purchased product as a result of handling of the purchased product, other than the necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
- Your written complaints about products or services of GIR d.o.o. customers can deliver directly to the business premises at the address of the headquarters of GIR d.o.o. or send in writing to the registered office address GIR d.o.o. or by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. GIR d.o.o. is obliged to confirm without delay that the written complaint of the user (buyer) has been received, and no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of receipt of the written complaint to respond to it.
VII. CANCELATION, CONTRACT TERMINATION AND COMPALINTS
VIII. OTHER CONDITIONS
- These General conditions are created in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and other regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
- GIR d.o.o. shall not be liable for eventual damage that may occur for the user or the third party, connected with the use or abuse of the WEBSHOP service, if the damage in question was not caused by GIR d.o.o.
- GIR d.o.o. shall not be liable for any damages that may occur from the interruption of the Internet connection when using the WEBSHOP service.
- The use of the WEBSHOP service will be subject to the provisions of the applicable Electronic Commerce Act and other laws and regulations relating to the provision and use of such types of services.
- The provisions of the current Consumer Protection Act will apply to the use of WEBSHOP services.
- In the name and on behalf of a minor or a person with complete incapacity for work, only their legal representatives may enter into cause/matter, and persons with limited capacity for work may enter into cause/matter only with the consent of the legal representative.
- GIR d.o.o. reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Users are obliged to check the valid General Terms and Conditions every time they use the website, and especially the WEBSHOP service. The current general terms and conditions will be published on the website.
- The General Terms and Conditions in force at the time of receiving the price for the ordered product shall apply to the use of the WEBSHOP service.
- All disputes that may arise under these General Terms and Conditions will be resolved before the competent court in Pazin (Republic of Croatia). In case of dispute, the substantive law of the Republic of Croatia will be applied.
- The platform for solving the consumers disputes on internet ia available on this link.
- For any questions and ambiguities, the user can send inquiries via e-mail: email@example.com or contact G.I.R. d.o.o. by phone at: 052/667-304.
- Cookies are used by G.I.R. d.o.o. when the user visits the website www.karlictartufi.shop . There are four main types of cookies.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the website www.karlictartufi.shop and use its features, such as “Add to bag” and “Save for later”. These cookies cannot be turned off.
- Analytical cookies – these cookies enable the measurement and analysis of the way users use the website www.karlictartufi.shop, in order to improve its functionality and user experience.
- Customer Preference Cookies – When a user browses or purchases at www.karlictartufi.shop, these cookies will remember the user’s preferences (for example – language or location), making the user experience unique and enjoyable.
- Using the GIR d.o.o. website, the user agrees that GIR d.o.o. places these types of cookies on the user’s device and accesses those cookies when the user visits the site in the future. GIR d.o.o. notes that by deleting or disabling future cookies, the user experience may be affected and the user may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the website www.karlictartufi.shop.
- In any moment the user can adjust the cookies settings – turn off or turn on the determined type of cookies in the bottom of the page.